Using one of my fave peanut butter as the inspiration for this recipe :) My Protein Coconut Peanut Butter. I love anything coconut so when it is added to peanut butter it's a winner for me ! I've used squash as the base for the blondies as it lowers the carbs slightly but sweet potato would work too, and if you have left over pumpkin use that as well. It also helps keep the cake moist and spongy.
These are a great little snack for when the sweet tooth hits and to beat the 3pm sugar slump.
133 cals 5F 13C 11P
80g Vanilla CarniPro My Protein
80g Oatflour (I used blended oats as its cheaper Mornflake)
250g Cooked Squash
35g Sukrin Peanut Flour
55g My Protein Coconut Peanut Butter
100g Two chicks Liquid Egg White
60g Beloved Date Nectar
30g Desiccated coconut
15g Coconut Peanut Butter
10g Peanut Flour
20g Date Nectar
50ml Unsweetened Almond Milk (Alpro)
* Blend the cooked squash into a puree then add all the wet ingredients including the pb and blend util smooth.
*In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients minus the coconut
* Add the squash mix to the bowl and fold together
* Stir in the coconut
* Pour into a lined baking tray and bake for 10-12 mins 180 degrees
* Once cooked through allow to cool
* Make up the topping by melting the pb and nectar slightly before adding the peanut flour. Add the milk a little at a time to get a caramel like consistency.
* Spread onto the cooled cake sprinkle with coconut and allow to set slightly
* Cut into bars and enjoy :) It will keep in the fridge in an airtight container for 3 days
Tag me in any creations #vickimptrecipe
Thanks Vicki xxx